The Capital Area Food Bank’s nonprofit Food Assistance Partners receive access to food, training, and more in support of their work.
- Order food from CAFB
- Receive free government commodities through the USDA/TEFAP program
- Connect with local grocery and retail stores through Partner Direct
- Provide food to seniors through the Brown Bag program
- Establish a large-scale distribution with a Mobile Food Pantry
- Provide emergency food referrals with the Hunger Lifeline
- Learn the basics with Shopping 101 and Partnership 101