The Capital Area Food Bank is committed to addressing hunger through a multi-faceted approach that requires a wide range of skilled employees with diverse experiences and backgrounds. We are looking for people who are committed to social justice and enjoy making a difference in the community in which they live. If this describes you, please consider joining our team of talented and dedicated staff.
– Medical (75% employer paid)
– Short and long-term disability insurance
– Life/AD&A insurance, supplemental life insurance
– Employee Assistance Program
– PTO: vacation/sick time, 3 personal days, federal holidays, plus fun special events
The CAFB was recognized by Feeding America in 2010 for having a “very high level of capacity” in Diversity and Cultural Competency; read about our commitment. The Capital Area Food Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, race or ethnic origin, religion, veteran status, physical or medical condition, political affiliations or sexual orientation.