- Chop 6 eggs and combine with ½ cup mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon curry powder, and ½ cup shredded carrots for a spicy egg salad.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 3 cups leftover cooked rice and allow to cook 10-12 minutes. Do not stir, rice will get toasted and crunchy. Add 3 chopped eggs, chopped cilantro, a sprinkle of soy sauce, and your favorite spicy sauce.
- Toss 2 cups boiled potatoes with olive oil, fresh lemon juice, and parsley. Mix in 4 chopped eggs. Add salt to taste.
- Cook down one bunch of chopped kale until tender. Combine 3 chopped eggs, vinegar, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Combine 8 chopped eggs with salsa, cilantro, and black beans and wrap into burritos.
- Cut 8 hardboiled eggs in half. Whisk together oil, ½ cup finely chopped parsley, and salt. Drizzle sauce on top of eggs.
- Mix together 1 container of halved cherry tomatoes, chopped cucumber, olive oil, and lemon. Top with a chopped egg.
- Hard Boiled Eggs are the ultimate healthy affordable food on the go.
- They are protein packed, portable, and go with all kinds of flavors.
How to Boil an Egg:
- Place eggs in a single layer at the bottom of a sauce pan filled with water.
- Heat the pot over high heat and bring to a rolling boil.
- Turn off the heat, cover the pan, and allow to sit 10 minutes (or a little less if you like a little a slightly gooey middle).
Download the 7 Ways to Use Hard Boiled Eggs
Descargar en español