435 calories | 33g carbs | 9g fat (3g sat fat) | 9g protein | 172mg sodium | 4g fiber per serving
Serves 4 for $7.53
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 3 russet potatoes, cut into ¼ inch slices
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 head of broccoli, stem removed and cut into florets
- 2 cups leftover chicken, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and brush the oil onto 2 baking sheets.
- Arrange the potatoes on the baking sheets, and flip to coat both sides with oil.
- Bake 25 minutes, flip and bake 10 more minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top during the last 5 minutes of baking.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, add broccoli and a little water, cover, and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Allow to sit covered for 5 minutes.
- Drain the water and roughly chop the broccoli.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbeque sauce and yogurt.
- Sprinkle the broccoli and chicken on top of the potatoes.
- Drizzle with the creamy barbeque sauce and enjoy.
Switch it Out:
Use 2 sweet potatoes instead of russet potatoes.