48 calories | 13g carbs | 5g fat (0.8g sat fat) | 2g protein | 204mg sodium | 3g fiber per serving
Serves 8 for $6.42
- 1 small head of cabbage, cored and shredded, using the large holes of a box grater
- 1 carrot, shredded, using the large holes of a box grater
- 1 bunch of scallions, chopped, using the white and light green parts
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons lime juice, to taste
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl
- Let sit, refrigerated, for at least one hour.
Enjoy in a taco: fold the coleslaw with cooked chicken breast and shredded cheese.