450 calories | 40g carbs | 8g fat (4.3g sat fat) | 10g protein | 497mg sodium | 13g fiber per serving
Serves 4 for $3.18
- 2 ¾ cups milk
- ½ pound macaroni noodles
- 6 cups collard greens, stems removed and thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a large pot, bring milk to a boil.
- Add the macaroni noodles and greens and cook 10 minutes until the pasta is tender.
- Stir in the cheddar cheese, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
Switch it Out:
Swap out the collards for kale.