240 calories | 34g carbs | 9g fat (6.5g sat fat) | 19g protein | 347mg sodium |
7g fiber per serving
Serves 4 for $4.72
- 4 English Muffins, sliced in half
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices low sodium smoked turkey
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet and line with aluminum foil.
- Take 4 halves of the English muffins, and remove the center, make a small hole about 1 inch wide.
- Leave the remaining 4 halves intact. Arrange all 8 halves on a baking sheet.
- Carefully, crack an egg into each English muffin hole.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the egg whites are set and the bread is toasty. If you like a firm egg yolk, bake a few minutes more.
- Place one slice of turkey and some spinach on top of the half each egg.
- Top each sandwich with the other half of the English Muffin.
Switch it Out:
Swap out the English Muffin for whole wheat bread or a small flour tortilla.
Good Food Fast:
This comes together quickly for a simple weeknight supper or on the go breakfast.