444 calories | 52g carbs | 7g fat (5.8g sat fat) | 25g protein | 499mg sodium | 9g fiber
$7.42 per serving
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 (15-ounce) can low salt diced tomatoes
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 4 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can corn, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together the can of diced tomatoes and tomato paste until a thick sauce forms. Add the oregano and crushed red pepper and mix to combine.
- Arrange tortillas on two baking sheets. Evenly spread ¼ cup of tomato sauce onto each tortilla, leaving about a ½ inch at the edges. Sprinkle the spinach and corn and top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and begins to brown. Cut into triangles and enjoy.
Freshen it Up:
During the summer months, use 1 large garden fresh tomato, cored and chopped, instead of canned tomatoes, and 2 ears of fresh corn instead of canned.